Friday, March 25, 2011

Snowy Experience at Snow Flake

It was a hot day yesterday and I had nothing better to do. Krystie asked me "Hey Kay Yi, Let's go Snowflake, I never go before, I hear my friend say very nice, I want try" after hearing her say that, I decided to go with her. We later pulled along another friend, Soo Wei to join us. When we went there it was so packed with cars around, had to park quite some distance and walk to snowflake. Finally reached~ 

This was not my first time having snowflake, but the Beeping UFO still amazes me. We ordered the 2nd Best Seller for a change of eating the no.1 Best Seller which was the Sea Amber (Lemon Jelly and Pearls on top of Lemon Jelly n Sea Coconut Syrup) and Coco Loco (Coconut Jelly with Coconut Ice Shaved topped with Grass Jelly n Yam n Sweet Potato Balls)



 
 

No comments: