Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

It was going to be Mother's day and I was still stucked wondering what to get for my MUM this year.. Well I thought about it.. It has to something of use, coz she's a practical women.. haha then me n Bestie, Soo Wei went out SHOPPING ~ When we came across lovely beautiful mugs selling Buy 1 Free 1 for RM25 !!! In the most unexpected place to buy these things... MPH Bookstore !!! hahaha.. Well.. Mother's Day came along n we both wrapped up our Mugs and wrote some Mother's Day note along ~ I shared the cost with my bro, as he was back home then..hehe.. My Mum loved the Gift !! In fact she being someone whose nickname was "camel" or "sui tong" (Cantonese for Water guzzler/tumbler) lolz.. She still uses this cup up till today !! What a great Gift right ? hahaha..
Here's a pic for u guys ~



No comments: