Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CF- Look What I made Friday !

CF last week, was "Look What I made Friday" - Literaly you'll be going around showcasing your one and only hand made card for pplz to write some encouragement things for you or just as simple as saying "thanks for being my friend" to some not so encouraging yet funny little scribbles some fuys do..kinda does really brighten someone's day! It's just simple things of affirming each other by saying something nice about anyone will probably lift a frown into a smile ! aww.. Isn't that nice ? hehe..

So Challenge for today: Have you yet make someone smile or even appreciated the small things someone has done for you ?

Front Cover of My Card with My Name

Inside after all the encouragements writings etc

Finally The Last Page XP hehehe..

No comments: