Saturday, February 21, 2009

Belated CNY

During like the last day of CNY..i think..i happened to have gone to the gym, later followed my dad to the USANA direct selling company office where they were having CNY party thing, they hosted some fortune cookies, yee sang tossing ceremony, and also the main attraction, the Lion Dance !! It did some interesting performance, i was there watching...oooh, i tell you i nearly was like deaf after they had finished drumming away...hahaha. (It was my 1st and last time seeing lion dance during CNY this year !)
btw, my fortune cookie said: Your Good Deeds are Never forgotten !
funny, coz another day i went for dinner with my family, went my aunt gave out to us fortune cookie box, asking us to pick 1, i took 1, opened it and it had the same fortune !!! What a Coincidence !!


No comments: